Angie Gets Organized

This is why I'm trying to get organized...for my family. I am a strong believer in family meal time, but I know that without a little planning, it will be hard to keep us all together. It will also be easier to spend money foolishly on prepared foods or fast food. I love trying out new recipes, so this is my site to pass on recipes, while also organizing them into a meal plan. I hope it helps you to keep your family together. I would love to hear what others are having for dinner, or see a new recipe or two! Feel free to leave me some feedback in the comments section...at least then I would know someone is reading this!

It's not gourmet...just good food!







Saturday, April 3, 2010

Menu 4/5-4/11

Happy Easter!! He is Risen!

Menu for next week: I haven't looked at a sales flyer in two weeks, so feel free to substitute cheaper meals when you find them. Most of these items I have on hand. I will only have to pick up some chicken (hopefully I will find some on sale somewhere!).

Mon 4/5: Potato, Ham, and Broccoli Casserole. Use up those Easter leftovers (hopefully you're not too tired of ham yet). This is a Paula Dean Recipe so it should be good (I have not tried it yet). I guess if you have broccoli-haters, you could omit that and just serve the casserole with whatever veggie side you like.

Tues 4/6: Meatloaf. Make one big loaf or several mini-loaves. I'll share the recipe we like to use.

Wed 4/7: Leftovers. You could use your leftover meatloaf in an open face sandwich with gravy or you might still have Easter leftovers.

Thur 4/8: Sticky Chicky. (Marinated chicken drums and thighs).

Fri 4/9: Homemade Pizza. I have a recipe that rocks!! (Thanks to my relative Jodi)

Sat 4/10: Roast Beef. I still have one in the freezer from a BOGO deal a few weeks ago. Should be enough for some leftovers for Sunday's meal.

Sun 4/11: Beef and Noodles. Use the leftover roast beef from last night for this meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment