Angie Gets Organized

This is why I'm trying to get organized...for my family. I am a strong believer in family meal time, but I know that without a little planning, it will be hard to keep us all together. It will also be easier to spend money foolishly on prepared foods or fast food. I love trying out new recipes, so this is my site to pass on recipes, while also organizing them into a meal plan. I hope it helps you to keep your family together. I would love to hear what others are having for dinner, or see a new recipe or two! Feel free to leave me some feedback in the comments section...at least then I would know someone is reading this!

It's not gourmet...just good food!







Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Raid the Pantry Week

Yes, I know I did not post a menu for this week, and yes, I know, it's taken a while to come around to this confession. But, in my defense, it's been a hard week with teething and fevers and head colds. So I figured that, like all other well-planned out things, "stuff" is bound to happen. There have been several nights since I have started planning out my meals that, for some reason or another, we haven't eaten the "planned" meal. Either I didn't "feel" like that meal that night, or we were invited to in-laws houses to eat, or whatever...but there have been a few meals that I have bought the stuff for and never made. So I have deemed this week "Raid the Pantry Week". Time to clean out the freezer and pantry! There is no savings in buying new things, just because I have a "new menu", especially when the pantry is full! So my best savings tip this week is to go through the old menues from this site, or your old menues, and use up that stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment