Potato, Ham, and Broccoli Casserole (8-10 serv)
*Paula Deen Magazine
4 baking potatoes, peeled and cubed (about 6 C.)
3 C. fresh broccoli florets (I would use frozen, probably about 1 1/2 C.)
3/4 lb ham, cubed
handful of diced onions
1 16 oz container sour cream
1 can cream of mushroom soup
5 oz package shredded swiss cheese ( I think it would be equally good with cheddar)
1/4 c. water
1 tsp. dried dill
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1. Combine all ingredients in large bowl, mix well. Spoon into lightly greased 13x9x2 baking dish. Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
2. Bake, covered, for 1 hour at 400 degrees. Uncover, and bake for 15 more minutes.
Mini Meatloaves (Kraft Food and Family Magazine) 6 serv.
*This is easy and bakes quickly. The kids love it too!
1 lb ground beef
1 6oz pkg of Stove Top Stuffing Mix
1 C. water
1 tsp. garlic powder
1. Combine the above ingredients in a large bowl until blended. Press into 12 muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray; make an indentation in the center of each with spoon.
2. Spoon 1 Tbsp. BBQ sauce into center of each meatloaf.
3. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 min. or until meatloaves are cooked through. Top with cheddar cheese; continue baking 5 min. or until cheese melts.