Angie Gets Organized

This is why I'm trying to get organized...for my family. I am a strong believer in family meal time, but I know that without a little planning, it will be hard to keep us all together. It will also be easier to spend money foolishly on prepared foods or fast food. I love trying out new recipes, so this is my site to pass on recipes, while also organizing them into a meal plan. I hope it helps you to keep your family together. I would love to hear what others are having for dinner, or see a new recipe or two! Feel free to leave me some feedback in the comments section...at least then I would know someone is reading this!

It's not gourmet...just good food!







Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A few deals and a cool website

Here are two new deals that I found in my inbox this afternoon:
1. Walmart is selling a trial kit (not sure of the price) of the new Pampers Cruisers and Swaddlers diapers. The trial kit includes diapers, wipes, and a cute diaper pouch. Looks like a neat thing for the diaper bag. I'm hoping the price makes it worth it.

2. Here's a new code for a "rent one, get one free" movie from the Blockbuster kiosks. GN13B4
These little movie rental kiosks are popping up everywhere around Waynesboro, Chambersburg, and Shippensburg. Like Redbox, they are only $1/per night and they can be returned to any Blockbuster kiosk (which are at almost every Sheetz store in Chambersburg, and a few Rutters). The locations are on their website http://blockbusterexpress.com. This code doesn't expire until 3/29, so it looks like we'll be getting 2 movies for a $1 this weekend!

I wanted to also pass along a cool website that my mom found. It looks like it could be very helpful to getting us all a little more organized. Its called http://cozi.com. It has online calendars for you to use, which can be broken down into each family member and viewed on your cell phone. It's got a lot of other organizational tools, too, but I haven't finished checking it out. Oh, and it's free for the downloads!

No comments:

Post a Comment