Angie Gets Organized

This is why I'm trying to get organized...for my family. I am a strong believer in family meal time, but I know that without a little planning, it will be hard to keep us all together. It will also be easier to spend money foolishly on prepared foods or fast food. I love trying out new recipes, so this is my site to pass on recipes, while also organizing them into a meal plan. I hope it helps you to keep your family together. I would love to hear what others are having for dinner, or see a new recipe or two! Feel free to leave me some feedback in the comments section...at least then I would know someone is reading this!

It's not gourmet...just good food!







Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pepper Jack Burgers

*caution: may be too spicy for the kiddos!
makes 4 burgers

1 lb lean ground beef
1 c. shredded pepper jack cheese
1 Tbsp. worchestershire sauce
1 Tbsp. water
2 tsp. grill seasoning (recipe follows)
2 Tbsp. paprika
2 Tbsp. onion powder
2 tsp. cumin
1 Tbsp. sugar
2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. dried oregano
1 Tbsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. black pepper
1/2 tsp. red cayenne pepper
*combine all of the above, store in airtight container. Sprinkle on meats or veggies.

1. In a medium bowl, combine beef, pepper jack cheese, worchestshire sauce, seasoning and water. Mix gently. Form into 4 patties. Grill immediately or freeze for later use.

No comments:

Post a Comment