Angie Gets Organized

This is why I'm trying to get organized...for my family. I am a strong believer in family meal time, but I know that without a little planning, it will be hard to keep us all together. It will also be easier to spend money foolishly on prepared foods or fast food. I love trying out new recipes, so this is my site to pass on recipes, while also organizing them into a meal plan. I hope it helps you to keep your family together. I would love to hear what others are having for dinner, or see a new recipe or two! Feel free to leave me some feedback in the comments section...at least then I would know someone is reading this!

It's not gourmet...just good food!







Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Menu 4/26-4/30

I've decided to do something different this week. I'm highlighting some recipes out of my Meals for a Month cookbook. I like to make meals to put away in the freezer for busy nights, and since we are heading into busy sports months, I thought this would be helpful. I'm not sure I'll get to making all of these for this week, but at least you'll have the recipes in case you want to. You could double the recipes, eat half for dinner this week, and save the other half for another busy night. Or you could try to make all the recipes in a weekend for use when needed.

Spaghetti Casserole
Bacon & Egg Empanadas
Sticky Chicken (for bone-in or boneless)
Pepper Jack Burgers (our favorite for cookouts!!)
Chicken Supreme

I'll be posting the recipes very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment