Angie Gets Organized

This is why I'm trying to get organized...for my family. I am a strong believer in family meal time, but I know that without a little planning, it will be hard to keep us all together. It will also be easier to spend money foolishly on prepared foods or fast food. I love trying out new recipes, so this is my site to pass on recipes, while also organizing them into a meal plan. I hope it helps you to keep your family together. I would love to hear what others are having for dinner, or see a new recipe or two! Feel free to leave me some feedback in the comments section...at least then I would know someone is reading this!

It's not gourmet...just good food!







Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A few good deals for this week

Found a few good bargains to pass on for this week:

$5.00 http://tasteofhome.com cookbooks are back. Use them for yourself or gifts. Free shipping on orders over $20 with code at checkout (LST02)

Walmart (hopefully in this area) is offering 24 pack sodas for $5.00! Stock up for the cookouts and family reunions this summer.

Money maker at Walgreens this week. Buy 8 Hallmark cards, get $5.00 RR for next purchase. The $0.49 cards should be included in this deal 8x 0.49=$3.92-$5.00 RR=$1.08+++money maker!! I can always use the children's cards for birthdays!

Tomorrow (Wed 4/28) is $0.31 cent scoop night at Baskin-Robbins!! This is a fundraiser for local firefighters. 5-10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment