Angie Gets Organized

This is why I'm trying to get organized...for my family. I am a strong believer in family meal time, but I know that without a little planning, it will be hard to keep us all together. It will also be easier to spend money foolishly on prepared foods or fast food. I love trying out new recipes, so this is my site to pass on recipes, while also organizing them into a meal plan. I hope it helps you to keep your family together. I would love to hear what others are having for dinner, or see a new recipe or two! Feel free to leave me some feedback in the comments section...at least then I would know someone is reading this!

It's not gourmet...just good food!







Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Free 6 month subscription to Thriving Family

Go to http://focusonthefamily.com to receive a free 6 month subscription to "Thriving Family" magazine, a publication of Focus on the Family. It contains family/parenting tips surrounding the Christian life. There is a banner at the bottom of the home page that you have to click on and fill out your info.
Thanks, Becky M. for the tip!

No comments:

Post a Comment