Angie Gets Organized

This is why I'm trying to get organized...for my family. I am a strong believer in family meal time, but I know that without a little planning, it will be hard to keep us all together. It will also be easier to spend money foolishly on prepared foods or fast food. I love trying out new recipes, so this is my site to pass on recipes, while also organizing them into a meal plan. I hope it helps you to keep your family together. I would love to hear what others are having for dinner, or see a new recipe or two! Feel free to leave me some feedback in the comments section...at least then I would know someone is reading this!

It's not gourmet...just good food!







Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bargains Galore!

Got to check in on some of my favorite sites today, and found a load of bargains to pass on to my friends.

Walgreens Free 8x10 print
*print a coupon out from their site (walgreens.com) for a free 8x10 print. Coupon is only good through tomorrow (Thursday).

Toys R Us --Nearly free game
*Looking for a cheap birthday gift, or looking ahead to Christmas...here is a bargain! Toys R Us has the Pictureka Flipper game on sale for $6.98 (not sure of the regular price). With the $5.00 coupon from http://playsaver.com or http://coupon.com, the game becomes $1.98!!!

Taste of Home--$5.00 Cookbook Clearance
*Yet another "think ahead" gift (hostess, Christmas, birthday, etc.). Go to their site, http://shoptasteofhome.com to see the pretty big selection of $5.00 cookbooks. Some are regularly $24.99! To make the deal even better, here are some additional codes that you can use at checkout if you are thinking of making a larger purchase:
LST02 (free shipping on orders over $20.00)
LST16 (free shipping + 10% off orders over $40.00)
LST 18 (15% off orders over $25, 20% off orders over $35, and 25% off orders over $45).

Huggies Wipes Deal at CVS
*I haven't tried this yet, but apparently Huggies Wipes refills (reg. $7.99) are ringing up $2.50 at CVS. With a coupon, this will be a VERY sweet deal! I'd recommend a price check first. If someone verifies this, please let me know.

Free Smucker's Classic Cookie Recipe Book
*Looks like you need only send a postcard to the following address to request your free recipe book. Sounds like a sweet deal (no pun intended) :)
The J.M. Smucker Company
Attention: Classic Cookie Recipe Collection
Consumer Relations Dept.
P.O. Box 280
Orville, OH 44667

No comments:

Post a Comment