Angie Gets Organized

This is why I'm trying to get organized...for my family. I am a strong believer in family meal time, but I know that without a little planning, it will be hard to keep us all together. It will also be easier to spend money foolishly on prepared foods or fast food. I love trying out new recipes, so this is my site to pass on recipes, while also organizing them into a meal plan. I hope it helps you to keep your family together. I would love to hear what others are having for dinner, or see a new recipe or two! Feel free to leave me some feedback in the comments section...at least then I would know someone is reading this!

It's not gourmet...just good food!







Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Stuffed Pizza Burgers

***Really you can stuff your burger any way that you like. Here are some of our favorites*****

Always start with 2 very thin hamburger patties. Place the "stuffing" on top of one of the patties and then place the other patty over top. Use a fork to seal the two burgers together.

Pizza Burgers: Stuff with pizza sauce and cheese, add pepperoni if desired. Sprinkle burger with Italian Seasoning before grilling.

Cheddar Burgers: Stuff with a slice of cheddar, or go crazy with cheese, bacon, and onion!

Pepperjack Burgers: Stuff with pepperjack cheese. Sprinkle burger with dried red pepper seasoning before grilling (but not too much if your tongue can't handle the hot stuff!)

No comments:

Post a Comment