Angie Gets Organized

This is why I'm trying to get organized...for my family. I am a strong believer in family meal time, but I know that without a little planning, it will be hard to keep us all together. It will also be easier to spend money foolishly on prepared foods or fast food. I love trying out new recipes, so this is my site to pass on recipes, while also organizing them into a meal plan. I hope it helps you to keep your family together. I would love to hear what others are having for dinner, or see a new recipe or two! Feel free to leave me some feedback in the comments section...at least then I would know someone is reading this!

It's not gourmet...just good food!







Friday, March 4, 2011

New Menu for March

Well, on the last day of February I realized, "Holy Cow, I don't have a menu made up for March"! So, I'm late again getting one posted. I am trying something new this month...let me know if you like it. I found a cool organizational tool on another blog called "30 boxes". It gives me an online calendar onto which I can post my menu. There is a link below this posting that will take you to this month's calendar. I'm not sure if I'll use it or not next month, because I'm still trying to figure out how to get the calendar to show up right in my blog, without having to link you guys there. My goal is to have a quick view of the menu with the days of the week. So, if any of you are more tech savvy than me (which wouldn't take much), please let me know if you can help me do this!! So, anyways, click on the link below to see this month's menu. Most of the things are basic ideas that either don't need a recipe or you can use your family favorite. I also set a goal of trying to fix a "large meat" entree on the weekend so that I can use the leftovers later in the week. I hope you can use an idea or two to organize your dinners this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment