Angie Gets Organized

This is why I'm trying to get organized...for my family. I am a strong believer in family meal time, but I know that without a little planning, it will be hard to keep us all together. It will also be easier to spend money foolishly on prepared foods or fast food. I love trying out new recipes, so this is my site to pass on recipes, while also organizing them into a meal plan. I hope it helps you to keep your family together. I would love to hear what others are having for dinner, or see a new recipe or two! Feel free to leave me some feedback in the comments section...at least then I would know someone is reading this!

It's not gourmet...just good food!







Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Crunchy Pan-Fried Chicken

Crunchy Pan-Fried Chicken

1/2 c. self-rising cornmeal mix (or add 1/2 tsp. baking powder and a pinch of salt to regular cornmeal)
1/2 c. seasoned fine dry breadcrumbs
1/2 tsp. pepper
4 chicken breasts
1 large egg
1/4 c. vegetable oil

Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow dish. Dip chicken in egg, and dredge in cornmeal mixture. Cook chicken in hot oil in a large skillet, turning only 1-2 times, until chicken is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment