Angie Gets Organized

This is why I'm trying to get organized...for my family. I am a strong believer in family meal time, but I know that without a little planning, it will be hard to keep us all together. It will also be easier to spend money foolishly on prepared foods or fast food. I love trying out new recipes, so this is my site to pass on recipes, while also organizing them into a meal plan. I hope it helps you to keep your family together. I would love to hear what others are having for dinner, or see a new recipe or two! Feel free to leave me some feedback in the comments section...at least then I would know someone is reading this!

It's not gourmet...just good food!







Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What we're eating this week

Since it's summer, and too difficult to plan for anything (other than fun events!!!), I'm trying to ease myself back into monthly menus. For now, I'm just doing week to week. So, here's what we're eating this week.

Ham, Cheese, Pepperoni, and pizza sauce paninis

Baked Spaghetti and salad

Apricot Chicken (this was on last week's menu, but we didn't get to it, so we're definitely having it this week!)

Taco-filled Pasta Shells: a stuffed shell for Mexican lovers!

Cheddar Turkey Casserole: basically just rice, cheddar cheese soup, peas, and chicken (substituted for the turkey).

This has already been a crazy week for us...I'm scheduled to be out 4 nights this week!! And my husband is scheduled to be out the other night! This is why planning is so important to me, because I never want to sacrifice our family meals together. If I plan it right, we are still eating together every night.

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment