Angie Gets Organized

This is why I'm trying to get organized...for my family. I am a strong believer in family meal time, but I know that without a little planning, it will be hard to keep us all together. It will also be easier to spend money foolishly on prepared foods or fast food. I love trying out new recipes, so this is my site to pass on recipes, while also organizing them into a meal plan. I hope it helps you to keep your family together. I would love to hear what others are having for dinner, or see a new recipe or two! Feel free to leave me some feedback in the comments section...at least then I would know someone is reading this!

It's not gourmet...just good food!







Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christmas is coming...

I can hardley believe that Christmas is just around the corner! It's time to start thinking about gifts, Christmas cards, and cookie exchanges! I LOVE cookie exchanges! No doubt you've started thinking about some of these things...a walk into any store will tell you that Halloween items are on the clearance rack and Christmas things are on the frontlines! It's a call to action...a call to get organized and ready. Black Friday will be here in just a week and a half. The sales flyers will help you get organized for store purchases, but where can you go to get ready for the daunting task of dum dum dum dum (dramatic music)....Christmas cards?? Have you taken a look at Shutterfly's selection this year?? http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery They have some really cool designs. I was looking through them the other day and I was really impressed! First of all, there are so many designs that you most likely won't be picking out the same one as someone else...and even if you do, the pictures make them so personalized that it hardly makes a difference! I love the new "story" cards that they are offering, as well. These cards give you plenty of room for lots of pictures and even short little snippets from the past year...I think it would be cool to make one of these for relatives and friends that don't get to see my kids very often. They give a "newsletter" feel to your Christmas card. http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards
So, Shutterfly has you covered for Christmas and Holiday cards, but what about helping you out with gifts? They have plenty of personalized gifts too! I love making Calendars for the grandparents (http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/wall-calendars ). It's so much fun looking at all the pics throughout the following year. And the picture quality is so much nicer than the calendars you get at WalMart or drug stores. They also have lots of other options to put your kids' faces on to show off to the world...everyone loves a personalized gift!
Using Shutterfly couldn't be any easier. I've tried other sites, and Shutterfly's quality and selection is by far the best I've seen. Plus, they are always running a sale on something! What could be better?.........well, maybe a cookie exchange!

(p.s. All of the opinions in this post are truly mine, but I am being compensated for saying so with free Holiday Cards from Shutterfly for letting you know. If you want to check out this promotion, go here http://bit.ly/sfly2010 Thanks for reading!)

No comments:

Post a Comment