Angie Gets Organized

This is why I'm trying to get organized...for my family. I am a strong believer in family meal time, but I know that without a little planning, it will be hard to keep us all together. It will also be easier to spend money foolishly on prepared foods or fast food. I love trying out new recipes, so this is my site to pass on recipes, while also organizing them into a meal plan. I hope it helps you to keep your family together. I would love to hear what others are having for dinner, or see a new recipe or two! Feel free to leave me some feedback in the comments section...at least then I would know someone is reading this!

It's not gourmet...just good food!







Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Brown Gravy Patties

Absolute comfort food!! This reminds me of something you'd get in a 1950's style diner. In fact, the original recipe that this is based on is called "Blue Plate Special". One of our family's favorites! Brown Gravy Patties: make hamburger patties out of standard meatloaf recipe (meat, egg, onion, salt/pepper). Brown patties on both sides in a frying pan. Add 2 packages of brown gravy (mixed with water, according to package directions) or 2 packages of mushroom gravy. Simmer the patties until cooked through. Serve with mashed potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment