Angie Gets Organized

This is why I'm trying to get organized...for my family. I am a strong believer in family meal time, but I know that without a little planning, it will be hard to keep us all together. It will also be easier to spend money foolishly on prepared foods or fast food. I love trying out new recipes, so this is my site to pass on recipes, while also organizing them into a meal plan. I hope it helps you to keep your family together. I would love to hear what others are having for dinner, or see a new recipe or two! Feel free to leave me some feedback in the comments section...at least then I would know someone is reading this!

It's not gourmet...just good food!







Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hot deals for this week

I'm finally getting back into the swing of things...I just haven't been feeling like planning or couponing or much of anything for this past month. Baseball hit us hard, with both boys playing this year...our May Calendar was so full that it was a little overwhelming. And even though I was still cooking, it just felt too unpredictable to be holding myself to a menu. Hopefully, if you've needed some ideas you've just looked at my past three month's menus. (I know that's what I've been doing). Well, here are a few things that I've found to pass along for this week. Some are from our local flyers and some are from the iheartsavingmoney.com website ( I love that site!!).

Rite Aid
10x10 Party Gazebo $19.99 I think this will make a great cover for a baby pool or over the picnic table

Huggies Jumbo Pack Diapers $6.99 aftera $2 SCR. There are also several coupons hanging around from Sunday papers and online coupon sites to make the deal even hotter.

Lots of deals on sunblock, although I don't think the Ollie's deal can be beat (see below)

Kleenex tissues $0.99 a box Pretty good deal since our kids seem to be using a ton for allergy season!!

Martin's
Green's Ice Cream 2/$5.00 Also includes store brand Ice Cream Sandwiches

12 pack store brand hamburger/hotdog rolls or store brand Italian bread (loaf) $1.00 each!! Great deal for the cookouts!

Sara Lee Whole Grain White Rolls 8 pack $0.99 with in-flyer coupon

Store brand party cups 20 count $0.49 with in-flyer coupon

Kraft Cheese Singles 24 slice pkgs 2/$4.00. This is a great deal, but must buy 2.

Oscar Mayer Weiners BOGO ($3.19 for both)

Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce $1.00/bottle

Buy 4 Kellog's Cereal, get $4.00 off purchase. Add this to two dollar off/2 coupons, and you're saving $6.00 bucks on cereal!!

Pop Tarts 3/$5.00

Colgate Toothpaste $1.00/box, with a coupon it will most likely be free!!

Arm & Hammer Dryer sheets $1.00/box

Dairy Deal: purchase 6 products from their list, get $4.00 off purchase. One deal you could do is purchase 6 Pilsbury Cinnamon rolls at 2/$5.00, use two coupons (0.75/off 3--which would be doubled), and get the $4.00 off. You would pay $8.00 for 6 cans of rolls. That would make the normally $2.50 product cost about $1.30!! (But not sure if you want 6 cans of cinnamon rolls laying in your fridge...would be aweful tempting to me!!)

Ollie's
Sunscreen (Banana Boat or Hawaiian Tropic) $2.99!!! This includes the spray kind which is my favorite, and almost essential when you are coating 4 kids!! I hope I am able to stock up on this deal...since these babies go for about $7.99 at Walmart or most anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment