Angie Gets Organized

This is why I'm trying to get organized...for my family. I am a strong believer in family meal time, but I know that without a little planning, it will be hard to keep us all together. It will also be easier to spend money foolishly on prepared foods or fast food. I love trying out new recipes, so this is my site to pass on recipes, while also organizing them into a meal plan. I hope it helps you to keep your family together. I would love to hear what others are having for dinner, or see a new recipe or two! Feel free to leave me some feedback in the comments section...at least then I would know someone is reading this!

It's not gourmet...just good food!







Saturday, January 30, 2010

Lots of photo deals

Looking for something to do this weekend, other than shovel snow? There are LOTS of photo bargains out there...some are expiring in a few days. So, if you haven't developed those Christmas pics yet, or just have some undeveloped pics taking up space on your digital cameras, here are the deals you been waiting for...



Snapfish (details on snapfish.com)
Free 5x7 panel pic with $25 order....use code PANEL25 (ends 2/6)
Free shipping on $20 or more order...use code MYVAL20 (ends 2/6)

Pixable (details on pixable.com)
30% off on orders over $20...use code 30LUV (ends 2/7)
*I have used this service and the photobooks are really nice

Shutterfly (details on shutterfly.com)
Lots of 50% off deals...all codes on shutterfly homepage (ends 2/2)
PLUS use code SWEETDEAL to get an extra 20% off on top of sales!!

Hotprints (hotprints.com)
This site is giving away one picture book per customer per month!! All you have to do is create an account and they automatically credit you for one book. I have used this service too. The photobooks are not quite as nice as pixable or shutterfly, but they are completely free (including shipping)!! Plus, they have the option of pulling your pics right from your facebook albums, captions and all. This makes for a very quick book.

Picture People (picturepeople.com)
If you need professional photos right now, this is a good time to take advantage of Picture People's sale. Mix and Match 7 sheets for $99, including enhancements. The coupon can be printed from their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment